Pinepaw
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Shika   Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:51 pm

Name: Shika

Territory: Every bit of rogue and loner territory ^^

Appearance: Covering a lean, strong, muscular frame is dark earthy brown pelt that bears black stripping on her legs and tail. No other color obscures her body expect the faint speckle of an auburn color tinged throughout her pelt. Her eyes are a deep electric blue that tend to chill any cat to the bone. Reason being, it looks as if she's searching your soul. She has somewhat long legs that propel her in any battle and that are very slender along with her body. No scars cover this she-cat even though she has faced many battles.

Personality: Shika is a different kind of rogue than most would expect. She's cruel, cunning, smart, quick, sharp, humored, fair, brutal and a believer of StarClan. Some may say that this is a weakness but, it keeps the she-cat in check from becoming consumed by power.

Her patience is strong and will with hold a lot but don't think that she'll let you off easy. She doesn't forget things and keeps strikes against cats she encounters.

Shika doesn't demand loyalty but expects it from her followers. If it's not given, she will give the chance of living and following or paying the penalty she seeks fit. And that could be anything depending on her mood.

This rogue is suprising enough kind to the Clans yet enjoys to stir them up a bit and threaten them. Shika is 'nice' (to a certain extent) to all cats but a true liking is only given to Ghostdance(Ghost) and Jazira. A liking that once belonged to her her sister before that tragic day of her past and a liking that doesn't hold for any cat that betrays her or her companions.

History: Shika's past is one that shaped her to what she is today, like most do.

She was born into a life of self-service, self-defense and cruelty. Parents that were driven by hate and only loved each other. Mind you their love was limited. They ignored their daughters and couldn't see how un-alike they were. They, the parents, loved control, power and blood. Yet their daughters cared for the others in the ban, loved each other and fought for different reasons. To protect instead of just because they could.

Shika and her sister, Ivy, cared for each other so much that they tended to pick up on other's feelings and knew how they felt, what they were thinking and tended to finish each other's sentences. They went everywhere together and swore to leave one day. The day that Ivy met Whiteriver while they were hunting.

Ivy struck a friendship up with this RiverClan tom and soon they began to see each other at least three times a week. They met in various places so it would never be discovered what was brewing. Yet, Shika could sense a bitter outcome of their secret love meetings that soon turned into meetings of training about StarClan and the warrior code. The young warrior would even throw in a few spars and hunting techniques. Eventually he said that Squrrieltail would talk to Snowstar about allowing these two rogues within her Clan. Excited the two accepted, only Shika held something away from her sister. Fear.

Whiteriver insisted on going to their father and asking permission to take his two daughters with him. Ivy and Shika both protested against it but he went anyway. They had no choice but to follow. Presenting himself, as Ivy's mate, and telling him of what the Clans could offer Jesper declined once the Clans were mentioned. Saying his daughters wouldn't be part of that rubbish. When Ivy spoke against her father, something that surprised the ban seeing Shika was the one to act against her father's words, he attacked her and brutally killed Whiteriver in the process. Mortified Ivy tried to avenge her mate and lost her life. Shika felt her heart snap and killed her father then was banished by her mother, Kahani. She grew dark and cold as the moons passed. Her heart wretched and mind clouded with pain. To this day, Shika now helps run a ban with two close cats, Jazira and Ghostsinger. She still believes in StarClan and would never kill a Clan cat in cold blood because of Whiteriver.

RP Example (at least 8 sentences): A faint light settled over an open clearing. Trash and brambles were scattered here and there, ripped couches and blankets were found to be dotted across the grounds. Eyes and pelts of many colors loomed in the shadows as a solid black tom came forth to face a gray and white mixed tom. A white she-cat stood behind the second. "Father leave him be." The dark tom glared at his daughter.

"You silence yourself. This tom defies me and shall receive what he deserves." His voice was cruel and cold.

"I love him! If he is punished, the so am I!" A dark brown tabby she-cat with black stripes on her legs and black tipped tail came forth to the white she-cat. Their eyes were the same icy blue giving away their relation.

"Don't Ivy. Please don't, you know he won't let him survive if you go against him." The white cat smiled weakly.

"Shika I love him and you know that you would do anything for me and the ones you love. I can handle him." Touching her tail tip to her sister the white pelt stood out like snow against dirt. Shika let her head fall in defeat. She knew Ivy's mind wouldn't be easily rotated now. Not about this.

"I will not let him touch you." The gray and white tom spoke with a soft yet, solid voice.

"I know Whiteriver." The black tom let out a snort of disgust.

"Oh please. Both of you shut up and come forth to pay the price." Shika's eyes widened.

"Father no!"

"Silence!" Leaping forth he darted for Ivy but her companion met him. Tumbling to the ground hissing and yowling filled the silenced clearing. Claws and teeth raked one another. Whiteriver was flung to the ground and one fore paw, claws extended, was on his throat.

"You shall watch this Ivy and learn from it." A wicked grin flashed upon his face and twinkled in his icy eyes. His claws sunk into the tom's throat and he gurgled as life started to leave, dimming his eyes. Whiteriver of RiverClan was dead.

"No!" Shika wailed as her sister shrieked and lunged forth, slicing her father's shoulder. In a quick movement Jesper bit his daughter's neck in a killing bite. She went limp and fell to the ground with no marks upon her pelt. Only the crimson monster that continued to grow and dinged her stark white pelt.

Shika's eyes dimmed as all warmth left her body. Racing at her un-expecting father, she lunged and threw him on the ground. "You wretch! She was your daughter!"

"A daughter? She was a traitor! Love for a Clan cat..." His voice faded as Shika snarled and found blood oozing into her mouth. Her father's blood.

His eyes gave a brief flicker of surprise then went black as his face froze in a snarl. Shika's mother came out of her den and stood stock still. "Get out. Get out!" Yowling at her only daughter, Shika fled and ran with a cold, dark heart. Running away as fast as she could. Never looking back.

Codeword: Remember to always have fun

Last edited by on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echofur
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shika   Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:05 am

This is a good bio, but I would expect more from you pie. I think you should look over your appearance and then add a sentence. xD And there are a few spelling errors/typos, but nothing extreme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinepaw
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Shika   Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:07 am

*lip quiver* Don't make me make shika attack you...she will and she'll like it!

okay, i'll go fix it up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/Battleheart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shika   Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Whatever, its fine; Accepted xD; add her to your sig

Jazira~Rogue leader; stunning and cruel
Ghostdance~Rogue 'deputy'; deadly assassin